What will you find at the New
Elmhurst Memorial Center for Cancer Care?
- A more centralized model of care with oncologists and state-of-the-art technology under one roof
- An infusion center featuring shared and private treatment areas with evening and Saturday appointments
- Radiation services that include a Varian TrueBeam™ linear accelerator, PET/CT, and the Cyberknife® Center of Chicago
- Access to nurse navigators to help guide you through your treatment
- Complementary therapies and support services, including the American Cancer Society Wig Boutique
Looking for a second opinion?
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer, it's smart to get a second opinion. In fact, some insurance plans require it. Fill out the Medical Opinion Request Form, and we'll connect you with an oncology nurse navigator.
A Collaborative Approach to Care
Our team includes medical oncologists/hematologists, radiation oncologists and surgeons. We work closely with patients, guiding them through their first visit and throughout their care. Hear from our physicians to learn about their philosophies of care.