Center for Health
- 1200 S. York Street
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Directions to This Location
- (331) 221-6000
The Elmhurst Memorial Center for Health/William and Carol Parrillo Building offers a unique setting for physician practices and outpatient healthcare services — all in one beautiful, convenient setting.
The ground floor of this 178,000-square-foot, four-story outpatient facility contains a comprehensive ambulatory and diagnostic testing and treatment area, outpatient surgery suite and optical shop. It also offers rehabilitation services, including occupational and physical therapy and speech-language pathology services.
Upper levels contain physician office suites, with the Elmhurst Clinic occupying the entire second floor.
Services provided at the Center for Health include:
- CT scans, including Heart Scans
- General radiology and X-ray
- Laboratory services (blood tests)
- Occupational health searvices
- Infusion services provided by Elmhurst Memorial Hematology Oncology Associates.
* Outpatient Guidance Services will be available at the Center for Health beginning November 2012.
In addition to being open Monday through Saturday, the Center for Health also offers Sunday hours for some services.
To schedule an appointment, please call Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare Outpatient Scheduling at (331) 221-0005.