Visitor Information & Hours: Amenities
Your private room at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital is designed to offer you the comforts of home and be an inviting space for your loved ones to visit. Your room features a safe to secure your valuables, private bathroom with vanity mirror and shower, reclining chair, HDTV, cell phone reception and Wi-Fi access.
Your loved ones are welcome to stay overnight on the sleeper sofa in your room. A wheeled table and foldout chairs are available in your room for meals with guests or activities, such as card games, which can be brought to your room by a volunteer. Additionally, there are family lounges with kitchens and vending areas on each floor.
We also offer a number of other amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- An ATM located across from the WILDFLOWER Cafe in the vending room on the first floor
- Wild Rose Floral & Gift Shop, which offers custom and pre-made flower arrangements, cards and other gift items
- Soukup Herter Library & Resource Center with computers linked to recommended websites, health reference books, magazines, journals, newsletters, and anatomical models and charts
- Volunteers who can deliver newspapers daily for your guests
- Cards, puzzles, books, magazines and movies are among the room service items that can be brought to you by Volunteer Services
- Complimentary valet parking at the main entrance Monday through Friday
- Family lounges with kitchens
- Interfaith chapel
- Gardens, patios and balconies
- Walking trail around the campus perimeter
- Private cell phone rooms and cell phone reception throughout the campus
- Vending machines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the campus