Immediate Care Centers
Convenient Care Close to Home
If you need non-emergency medical care and your primary care physician is not available, our Immediate Care Centers can provide a calm, quiet atmosphere where expert care meets exceptional convenience. No appointment necessary.
8 am to 8 pm, Monday through Friday
Weekends and Holidays
8 am to 6 pm, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
At our immediate care centers, we treat minor injuries and illnesses, such as sprains, strains, fractures, ear aches, sore throats, sinus infections, colds and flu, rashes and allergies, and any other minor, but urgent, medical problem. And, you’ll be in and out in an hour or less!
- X-ray & Lab Services
- Board certified emergency physicians
- Specially trained nurses
- High patient satisfaction
Plus our affiliated physicians, located in the same building, make follow-up care more convenient.
What to Bring
It is important to bring the following items with you when visiting one of our Immediate Care Centers:
- A copy of your most recent insurance card (insurance coverage varies so please check with your carrier about coverage for immediate care)
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Names and dosages of any prescription or over-the-counter medications you are currently taking
Expert care meets exceptional convenience.